Monday, August 24, 2009

Rudolph


Ella fell down the three steps she is sitting on Saturday right before Grandpa and Grandma Eason and Aunt Mary came. She was quite distraught, and totally skinned up her nose. When Grandpa saw her he called her Rudolph which is pretty accurate. The tip of her nose is pretty red! I believe she fell because she insists on wearing her bug boots(which are rain boots that are two sizes too big). She likes the boots because she can put them on herself.


This is a pretty good look at the nice scrape yesterday. Today when she was supposed to be napping she came out and told me I don't want that on my nose. Then showed me the scab that she had picked off. On top of that she wondered why she was bleeding. After it happened Addi suggested we put a bandaid on it. I informed her that we don't put bandaids on the nose, but if Ella tries to pick the scab off again I might have to.

No comments: