Friday, August 7, 2009

Bloody Nose

I just finished cleaning up Ella's first bloody nose. I was in a bit of a panic when she came out of her room. She looked like she had been punched in the face. Then she opened her mouth and that was full of blood too. Addi has never had one before so I wasn't quite sure what to do. So I just held tissues to her nose until it stopped. Which is easier said then done because Ella kept wanting to look at the blood that we were 'catching.' I also discovered why her mouth was all bloody. Apparently when it started running down her face she just stuck out her tongue to catch it. I was quite surprised by how little she got on her bed. She is finally settled in and hopefully won't have another one of these for quite some time.

1 comment:

Sus said...

haha too funny! It was good thinkin' b/c the bed isn't stained now! :)