Our girls are sporting new looks these days. Ella got her's yesterday morning while on a shopping trip. She had run into the bathroom ahead of me and then came running back out to see where Kole and I were. She ran smack into his car seat. Needless to say her shopping trip was not the most fun experience.
Addi's new look is a little more drastic then Ella's. After several years of growing her hair out Adi decided to cut her hair and donate it to Locks of Love. She was very excited about doing this and I don't think she has stopped smiling since she got it cut. Trav and I enjoyed when she stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and brushed it for about 10 minutes. She looks so much more grown up now, but I guess that is bound to keep happening.




1 comment:
Addi,
i like your new hair cut. looks great. love you lots, aunt tina
Post a Comment