
Here is Miss Addi ready to go to her first day of school. She was so excited this morning. When Trav went in to wake her up she shot right out of bed. When asked about her first day here were a few of the things she told me.
" We only had to color one picture today. I hope we get to do more tomorrow."
"Mom we don't get to go down the firepole. Only first graders and bigger get to do that."
"Mom we don't get to go down the firepole. Only first graders and bigger get to do that."
"There were a lot of rules today."
"I liked the nachos and hot dog for lunch, but I didn't really care for the pears."
Overall I think she had a great day. She is looking forward to tomorrow because they have music and Daddy has recess duty!
No comments:
Post a Comment