It all started one quiet snowy day in December. Rachel and I were sitting upstairs enjoying some uninterrupted conversation (rare). When what did I hear? Banging from the basement. I assumed slamming doors...an accident waiting to happen. So down the stairs I bound to catch the assailants. The picture I see is a giggling 3 year old boy squishing a plunger to the outside of the bathroom door. Grossed out I immediately confiscate the plunger and ask him what he is doing. Koleson says sister won't let him in the bathroom (poor Koleson). I tell Ella to unlock the bathroom door. Ella screams out from behind the door, "No. Koley's going to get me with the plunger". Koleson sure does like to pester his sisters. I can't wait to see what he uses to scare them this summer...hopefully snakes and frogs!
Saturday, January 12, 2013
The Plunger Pest
Well, it has taken awhile for me (Travis) to write my first "Popken
Post", but here goes nothing.
It all started one quiet snowy day in December. Rachel and I were sitting upstairs enjoying some uninterrupted conversation (rare). When what did I hear? Banging from the basement. I assumed slamming doors...an accident waiting to happen. So down the stairs I bound to catch the assailants. The picture I see is a giggling 3 year old boy squishing a plunger to the outside of the bathroom door. Grossed out I immediately confiscate the plunger and ask him what he is doing. Koleson says sister won't let him in the bathroom (poor Koleson). I tell Ella to unlock the bathroom door. Ella screams out from behind the door, "No. Koley's going to get me with the plunger". Koleson sure does like to pester his sisters. I can't wait to see what he uses to scare them this summer...hopefully snakes and frogs!
It all started one quiet snowy day in December. Rachel and I were sitting upstairs enjoying some uninterrupted conversation (rare). When what did I hear? Banging from the basement. I assumed slamming doors...an accident waiting to happen. So down the stairs I bound to catch the assailants. The picture I see is a giggling 3 year old boy squishing a plunger to the outside of the bathroom door. Grossed out I immediately confiscate the plunger and ask him what he is doing. Koleson says sister won't let him in the bathroom (poor Koleson). I tell Ella to unlock the bathroom door. Ella screams out from behind the door, "No. Koley's going to get me with the plunger". Koleson sure does like to pester his sisters. I can't wait to see what he uses to scare them this summer...hopefully snakes and frogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment