Sunday, January 20, 2013
Dodging a Bullet!
Tonight on our way home Addi asked me ' Mom, what are periods?' I am starting to majorly freak out at this point and don't know what to say so I ask 'Why do you want to know?' This whole time I am trying to figure out how I can get out of this conversation plus I am amazed with myself that i didn't slam on the brakes after my shock from the question she had asked. She explained that the girl in her book has 5 periods at school. My relief at this point is overwhelming!! I very quickly explained how the classes in the school day are divided up into periods or blocks of time. Thank goodness I didn't have to explain what I was thinking of! Apparently I am not ready to discuss that with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment