Friday, September 28, 2012
Picking raspberries!
Kole and I had an exciting afternoon. We were able to go to a generous friends house and pick raspberries. Kole wasn't really interested when we got there, but after I let him eat some he got more into it. We had been at it for quite awhile and things were going well other than numerous scrapes from the thorns. Then trouble struck! There was a big bumble bee that was not real thrilled about us being in his space. He was buzzing around Kole and I thought I got him out of there in time, but he stung him right by his eye! I've included a pic of his poor eye! After I got Kole out of that area I went back and continued to pick. The bee then got me right behind the ear! Needless to say after that we were ready to go. In spite if the stings we had a nice time together and got 6 pints of berries. I think I see a raspberry pie in our near future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment