Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2013-2014 School Year

Everyone has now officially started school at our house.  Travis, Addison, and Ellason started last week Monday the 19th.  I started on Tuesday the 20th and Koleson started today August 27th.  This school year marks Trav's 14th year in 1st grade.  Maybe one of these years he will get to move on! ;)  Addison is in 4th grade this year.  It is hard to believe that after this year she only has one year left in the elementary school.  Ellason is in 1st grade this year and has the honor of having Daddy for her teacher.  After the first day of school she came home so proud that she remembered to call Dad, Mr. Popken everytime except once!  I am starting my first year as the K-12 librarian.  It is a 1/2 time position and I am lucky to be able to teach kids about books, yet still have some time at home with Mr. Koleson.  KB is in preschool this year and is so excited to finally be in school like everyone else.  He had a great first day and is excited to go back tomorrow.







No comments: