Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Cookies

This week we made and decorated Christmas cookies. It was entertaining to watch all three of the kids decorate. Kole decorated a total of 6 cookies. I didn't let him decorate more than that for the two reasons seen in the next pictures!

Kole liked to lick his knife after each spreading of the frosting. Then he decided that it would be more fun to eat the cookies rather than decorate them. His cookies were put in a special container when we were done since he kept licking his knife!

Both girls were very into the decorating. Ella was especially excited about all the different things she could put on top of her cookies. Notice the crazy amount of sprinkles. After we were done decorating they got to eat one and when I suggested to Ella that she eat one of her creations with many sprinkles this is the response I got. "No Mom there are too many sprinkles for me to eat those!!!"

Addi was fun to watch because she has matured to the point that she wants her cookies to look pretty. Look at the concentration as she works!!

No comments: