I realized it had been just about a month since I have updated the blog. In my defense Mr. Koleson likes to touch the computer and did something to it. It is now at the repair man and I am pirating wireless off the neighbors as I am going through withdraw from not being online. These last few weeks we have dealt with lots of sickness at our house. We have all had one type of the flu which is not a fun thing. We have also survived me buying a different detergent and having four of us be allergic to it. We also had car issues and were down to own vehicle for five days. Trav and I were discussing why all these crazy things seem to happen to us and we just decided that hopefully they happen to everyone.
Tonight I took my first fall on the ice of the season. While carrying Kole out of Pizza Hut I slipped. Thankfully Kole didn't get hurt. My knee going to have a nice bruise, but hopefully nothing worse. There were some very nice people that helped me get the kids into the van and make sure I was alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment