Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not so graceful!!

Most people that know me well know that I am not so graceful. I try, but sometimes I am just a plain klutz. I had a big klutz moment at church on Sunday. I had dropped Kole off at the nursery and was just ready to head down the steps. I don't know if I missed the step or slipped on them, but next thing I knew I was sprawled out on the ground five steps down. It was not a pleasant fall. I twisted my ankle, bent back my wrist, bruised the top of my foot and scraped up my knee. I thought it wasn't too bad considering the fall. Well on Monday morning I awoke with a very sore rear and a huge deep bruise on my lower leg. I am starting to think maybe I shouldn't wear heels anymore!!

To top this all off it seems I have passed this oh so neat trait on to my daughter. Yesterday Addi was helping me unload groceries from the van. All of a sudden a hear a splat!! She tripped over nothing in particular and there was our watermelon sitting in a puddle on the garage floor!

No comments: